Baby Harper

 BabyFruit Ticker

Our First Baby

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Where is the comment box?

Dear Homegoods,
I love you with all of my heart, I honestly do, but today you really ticked me off. Let me explain...I had planned on spending the day getting some things done around the house, but one of our traps caught a mouse in the attic, which caused the house to start sticking (I don't dispose of mice, that is a daddy job). So my sweet baby boy and I had to escape. Where should we go? I thought. Homegoods of course! Your store is always a great place to kill time :) While browsing up and down your aisles today I started to hear grunting noises coming from the carseat, so I headed for your restrooms. Only, when I got there I noticed something was missing.....

Yes, Homegoods you have failed to place a changing station in your restroom. I know I am not the first Mommy to come across this dilemma while shopping in your store. To make it even worse your handicapped stall had enough room for 2 changing stations. I did a little research and found that you can get a Koala baby changing station for a measly $185. I'm pretty sure I spend WAY over that in your stores each year. It really is a terribly inconvenience to your customers that enjoy shopping with their children. I hope that you will seriously consider placing a changing station in the restroom at each of your stores. I hope I never have to change my sons stinky diaper in my lap, while sitting on your toilet again.

Thanks,
Your valued customer

2 comments:

  1. I HATE stores that do not provide changing table...completely makes me not want to shop there!!! You know what I do when this happens to me? I change Lincoln on the counter at the sink if there is one. It might be gross, but I figure that is what they get for not providing a place!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I discovered this one day - and have yet to return, mainly becuase i always have jacob with me when i want to go.
    it is frusterating, and sometimes i figure it's their way of saying they don't want kids in their store... so i don't go with my kid, which means i don't go at all most of the time.

    ReplyDelete