Baby Harper

 BabyFruit Ticker

Our First Baby

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Hangin' with Mommy

I know that being a stay-at-home Mommy isn't for everyone but it is for this one! I couldn't be happier staying at home with my little man :) I feel like I totally "get him" because I'm with him ALL day! I get to see everything he does, all of the faces he makes, and I know (most of the time) what every little cry means. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job.

I know Carson loves having me here with him everyday too! How do I know, you ask? Well, it's the smile on his face and the excitement in his eyes when I get him up from a nap, the relaxation of our daily walks, the frequent photo shoots (Yes he likes these...what child of mine wouldn't?), and of course he loves having a playmate! I get reminded several times in a day how much he loves me. I guess I need to bottle up all of these faces and gestures and save them for when the day comes that I'm no longer "cool". haha I love it when I'm sitting in James' chair watching tv and I look down at Carson playing on the floor and I see this little face:

Another reason Carson loves having a stay-at-home Mommy is shopping of course! He loves being out & about! I haven't decided if he actually likes to "shop" or if its just the constant change of scenery that he loves. Either way we enjoy our little outings each day. For now they are centered around where Mommy wants to go:

Call me selfish but he doesn't seem to mind :)

I feel that my time of going where I want to go is limited. Now Carson can't give me the whole "Mom can we go now?" and I don't have to bribe him into shopping with me, "Carson, if you've good I will buy you ice cream when we get done." Before long we'll be spending our after lunch play time here:
or here:


or playing in this:

No worries, when this day comes I will love my job even more :)




1 comment:

  1. First off, that picture of you and Carson is SO good! I can only imagine how wonderful it is to be a stay at home Mommy! I work 2nd and 3rd shift but during the day whenever I am able to just hang out with my daughter, I fall in love with her even more! It is such a blessing to have that time.

    ReplyDelete