Baby Harper

 BabyFruit Ticker

Our First Baby

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Deck the Halls...

I know...I said I wasn't posting Christmas tree picture until AFTER Thanksgiving but I just couldn't wait :) haha The tree looks so pretty and sparkly, especially with all of the presents underneath! I just had to share :) Carson is still enjoying the tree! He loves to have his saucer right by it so he can check it out while he plays! We are REALLY looking forward to our first Christmas with the little man. We're hoping he's sitting up by then. We feel like he's getting close :) but he is still pretty wobbly and tends to just fold in half. haha If the child would keep his fingers out of his mouth for a minute he might realize he can use them to hold himself up! haha

I must admit... I'm on top of my Christmas game this year. The house is decorated, inside and out, our shopping is nearly completed (only 4 gifts left to buy), everything is wrapped (except for Carson's gifts from Santa of course), our Christmas cards have been ordered, and Carson's stocking is finished and hanging on the mantle :) However, I'm sad to say that I won't be out in the Black Friday madness this year. I wont be out in the craziness for several reasons: I'm nearly done with my shopping, I probably don't "need" the things that are on sale anyways, I get up early everyday anyways, and we will be in Mt. Vernon visiting some of James' friends :) So, to everyone who IS rolling out of bed during the wee hours of the morning on Friday...Good luck and happy shopping :)

3 comments:

  1. 1. That pic of Carson at the top is precious.
    2. Your tree is BEAUTIFUL! I can't believe you are already done.
    3. Can you please come to Atlanta and help me get on my game like this???

    Hope you all have a wonderful (FIRST) Thanksgiving as a family of THREE!

    ReplyDelete