Baby Harper

 BabyFruit Ticker

Our First Baby

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Baby Harper is growing fast....


Baby Harper has a face and can now officially be called a "fetus"! The reproductive organs are beginning to form and soon will become ovaries or testes... What do you think it's going to be? The fingers and toes are growing fast but are still webbed. Baby Harper is still super tiny, he/she is only .31-.43 inches long! I cant believe it can be that tiny but have so much going on inside! An interesting thought... this time next year Baby Harper will be 20 weeks old... Wow!
Sometimes I still can't believe that I'm really pregnant and that there is really a baby in there! I'm feeling pretty good these days as long as I keep eating every couple hours and take it easy I can function pretty good :) I think I've about got it figured out how I can keep from feeling like crap. One thing I haven't gotten used to is how sore my boobs are. They have been sore since the day I had a positive pregnancy test and it's only gotten worse. I can barely sleep on my stomach because they don't like to be squished. haha I don't understand how people can stand to run when their boobs feel like this. Are they crazy or just that dedicated? haha I can't really tell that they have gotten any bigger yet...my bras still seem to fit the same so that's good :) Next weekend I head to Owensboro so we'll see how well I hold up on that flight. I'm going to call the doctor tomorrow to see if they have any tips for flying if I start feeling sick. I know I can't take Dramamine but maybe there is something else... After I get back from Owensboro only one more week until we get to hear the heartbeat... I've heard it's the most amazing thing ever!!

1 comment:

  1. I have to agree...eating ever so often def helps the nausea or even feeling sick! Glad to hear you are feeling better! And the boobs...well you are lucky! I've gone up a cup size and well, I've heard they only get larger...o how pregnancy is so grand;) I know you'll be super busy with fam and all, maybe we could get together and gab about pregnancy when you are in town!

    ReplyDelete