Baby Harper

 BabyFruit Ticker

Our First Baby

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, October 4, 2009

I've felt better...

I do feel lucky that I haven't actually thrown up yet but I do NOT feel good. I think this morning I was pretty close to having my head in the toilet. I have been incredibly tired all weekend. Yesterday I slept until 8, took a nap at 10, and took a nap at 1, then went to bed at 9:30. Crazy! James and I are going to the Vikes & Packers game tomorrow night....we are SUPER excited but I'm getting a little nervous about staying up so late. I have to get up a 4:30 to get ready for work, then the game doesn't start until 7:30...Its going to be a late one. I will definitely need a nap before the festivities! haha

As dumb as it sounds I wish I were showing already...Its like I need to see the little bump to really believe there is a baby in there. I guess I still have a while to wait, the doctor said a lot of times with the first pregnancy you don't show until 12-16 weeks. I'm only at week 6...but, only 4 more weeks until our first doctors appointment, and then we'll get to hear the heartbeat! Cant wait!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear you still aren't feel well. Today is my official 12 weeks...and I feel great! I remember those mornings, afternoons and evenings where I thought I couldn't get off the couch and I really just wanted to get physically sick because I felt so bad. Just get plenty of resst and eat what you want!!! It will pass and before no time you'll be showing. I started officially showing this past week..sooo fun and still cannot believe there's a baby in there ;) You'll do great!!

    ReplyDelete