Baby Harper

 BabyFruit Ticker

Our First Baby

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, December 11, 2010

'Twas the Night Before Christmas...

'Twas the night before Christmas (yes, I realize it's early) and all through the house not a creature was stirring not even a mouse (that is unless there are still some in our attic). The stockings were hung by the chimney with care in hopes that St. Nicolas would soon be there.


The child (that would be our main man, Carson) was nestled all snug in his bed, while visions of sugarplums (or maybe apples and sweet potatoes) danced in his head. And Daddy in his kerchief (let's call em' sweats) , and I in my cap had just settled down for a long winter's nap.

Ok, I know what your thinking...It's only December 11th?!?! Well, this Thursday my brother Andy will be welcoming a sweet little baby, Easton, into the world :) So, Carson and I are heading to Owensboro for his arrival Thursday morning and will be staying until James comes into town for Christmas on the following Wednesday. Therefore... That leaves tomorrow as our only day to have our Christmas morning! We are SOOOOOOO excited to share our first Christmas with Carson! We can't wait to see his face, and hear his squeals, when he tears into the wrapping paper. Yes, we are totally aware that's all he is going to care about! haha Although...the little guy does have several presents under the tree! Tonight James and I enjoyed being Santa and putting together a few toys :) Now I just hope I'm not too excited to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment