Baby Harper

 BabyFruit Ticker

Our First Baby

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

We're back!

I'm pretty sure Carson has turned into a whole new child since I've blogged last! It's amazing how much he's changed in just two weeks! I could blog for days about the past couple of weeks but instead I'll try to keep it short and sweet, hitting the high points :)

Carson and I went to Owensboro on the 16th for the arrival of our latest nephew, Easton William Fiorella! He was born on December 16th, weighed 6 lbs 3oz, and was 19 3/4 inches long. Easton and Liz are both doing great and they are all settling in quite nicely :) Parker of course loves his little brother!! So with the arrival of grand-baby number three Carson is no longer the "baby"... and after looking at this picture of him with his newest cousin I'd have to agree that he looks more like a little boy than a baby!

While in Owensboro Carson mastered the art of sitting up! Woot Woot! We've been waiting for this day for quite a while. I'm sure Carson has too, he had to get tired of laying on his back looking at the ceiling.
Because Carson can now sit up, without the help of the Boppy pillow, he was able to take his first bath sitting up :) Cutest thing ever.

Of course while in KY Carson got to celebrate Christmas 5 more times! That meant for lots of opening gifts! By the time we got to Benton to celebrate Christmas with the Harper's Carson had somewhat figured out what to do with the gifts...


The three, well four including Chloe, of us had a WONDERFUL time celebrating Christmas with all of our families. We were reminded again just how lucky we are! Of course Carson had an awesome first Christmas! He racked up an overwhelming amount of presents...

Now if Mommy can just find a place to put them all. Thank goodness we aren't still in that tiny townhouse in Minnesota...

You all know that I take an exorbitant amount of pictures. Because I was at home for two weeks celebrating the arrival of a nephew, along with 5 Christmas', I took a little over 300 pictures (thank goodness for digital cameras)! Yes, I know some of you probably think that is quite ridiculous. haha But how could you not take pictures of this face...

Or this one...

And of course this one :)


There are SO many cute pictures from trip, I just wish I could post them all! I'll finish up with a few of my favs! An attempt at a family picture... Chloe totally ruined it showing off her belly.

James, Josh, Carson, and Jett :)


It doesn't get much sweeter than this...


Oh, and I forgot to mention that while I was on my blogging hiatus Carson turned 7 months old! Before I know it I will be planning his 1st birthday party... Crazy!

I'm also pretty sure his amount of hair has doubled since his 6 month photo shoot!! The second picture of him chewing on the blocks pretty much sums up Carson at 7 months. He is chewing on absolutely everything! And is really close to getting a tooth!


Gotta love this kid :)

No comments:

Post a Comment