Baby Harper

 BabyFruit Ticker

Our First Baby

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Buh Bye Bottle...Hello Milk!

Before we left for Florida we decided to go ahead and switch Carson to straight cow milk! A week or so after he turned 11 months we started mixing the formula with the milk, and just gradually worked our way to straight whole milk. He loves it... And Daddy's wallet loves it even better :) Since we've made the switch Carson has stopped sitting down to "take a bottle" he just has drinks throughout the day, sometimes more than others. When we got back from vacation I decided I was done with bottles. I switch over to all sippy cups one day and he actually did awesome! He didn't even seem to notice, or care about the change! I put all of the bottles, drying rack, and bottle brush in the basement with the 4-5 tubs of clothes the kiddo has outgrown! Woo Hoo :)

On another food related note...Yes, Carson is crying in this picture. We are going through another phase where he doesn't want to eat anything. What the heck? I can barely even get him to eat fruit! It started last Friday because he's cutting a tooth (it is barely poking through today), I think he just didn't feel like chewing much on it or something. So for a couple days he ate applesauce, yogurt, and PB&J...I know not the healthiest but I can't force the child to eat! haha I took this picture last night while trying to feed him ham (which he usually loves) and mashed potatoes (which were buttery and yummy). Ugh... There is nothing more frustrating than going through the trouble to make something like mashed potatoes and then have him wave his hands around and say no. I can't wait for this phase to be over... Hopefully he eats his birthday cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment