Baby Harper

 BabyFruit Ticker

Our First Baby

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Best. Year. Ever.

This year has been the best year of my life, and I know James would totally agree! One year ago today, at exactly 9:43am, in a little hospital in Minnesota, our little baby boy was born :) Carson's first year has been quite exciting, especially considering our big move in the fall! At 12 months Carson can officially be labeled a toddler. The little guy never stops walking! haha He walks laps around the house, and loves it when I forget to close a door, specifically our bedroom. If he sneaks in he goes straight to my night stand a grabs my chap-stick. He loves carrying it around, and he like it when I put a little on his lips. So funny...James said the other day, don't get him addicted to that stuff too! haha To late! He also likes to slip into the bathroom, and I bet you can already guess what he goes for... the toilet paper.

Carson is in the process of growing his third tooth! It's just barely poking through the skin and he looks forward to showing it off his weekend. On a tooth related note...The boy loves brushing his teeth! I can't decide if it's the apple banana tooth paste, or the pokey tooth brush he likes best. After we brush he likes to carry his tooth brush around the house for a while, chewing on it of course. We are going though a little not eating phase, which will hopefully be ending soon! Today, in honor of his birthday I got up and made him peanut butter & jelly pancakes! He LOVED them. He ate so much he probably wont eat lunch now! haha

He's wearing 12-18 month tops, and well, all of his shorts are about 6 months, maybe a couple 9. He's still my sweet long and lean boy :) I bet in the last two weeks I have looked at his monthly pictures at least 10 times. I LOVE to see how he's grown over the past year, mainly because it's so hard to believe it's been that long! Here's his 12 month recap :)

(We're still convinced he got his first sunburn this day...whoops! Hey, we were new parents...)

He laid on the floor so nicely this day I bet I took 75+ pictures of him!

This one was taken when he was sick with his first stomach bug, he then passed it to everyone. Seriously, weren't you sick?

This was when we were staying with Granny & Pops while we were in between Minnesota and St. Louis

The cable guy was at our house while I took these, bet he thought I was nuts.

He was so happy this day :)

Sucking his fingers...Love it!

Our first monthly photo shoot sitting up! Yay!

This was the month he realized he had a sticker on his shirt... I had a hard time getting him to focus! haha

Love this one, including the drool hanging from his chin!

At this point the pictures are nearly impossible to get.... He was crawling and climbing everywhere!

Loved how his hair was perfectly combed down for these, and he looks so happy in his new blue chair!

Lookin' like a toddler :)


Happy 1st Birthday to the sweetest, cutest, most lovable boy ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment