Baby Harper

 BabyFruit Ticker

Our First Baby

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, May 20, 2011

Flo-Rida...

I love Florida, but every time I type the word I can't help but think of the singer Flo-Rida...In some strange way I think it helps me spell it or something. I don't even know what he looks like, or what song he sings. The only thing I know about him is that he sings rap, and his name sounds like the way Florida is spelled. ANYWAYS.... Back to the sunshine state...Florida.

Our trip was WONDERFUL, AMAZING, FUN, EXCITING, RELAXING, and so on, and so on. As a matter of fact it was so great I wish I was still there. Our sweet little boy loved getting to spend the week with all of his favorite people, ear infection or not! He is simply amazed by our nephew Parker (he's 4 1/2). He never sits still, and never stops talking, which of course is what Carson loves about him! haha Parker and Carson had many baby talk conversations which was so adorable :)

I could tell you about our trip all day long but I'll try not to ramble because I told you yesterday I'd do more of a "rapid fire" style....

Carson LOVED the water...

Loved playing in the sand, and grew accustom to the ocean after a couple days


He looked exceptionally cute in his array of hats...


Carson tried all kinds of new foods while vacationing in the sunshine state! He tried calamari, crab cakes, shrimp, sway (not sure if that's how you spell it, it's a white fish), and amberjack. By our last night he was a seafood pro and just ordered himself some popcorn shrimp off the menu! The boy loooooves eating out! I'm not sure if it's the different foods or all of the people he has to entertain...

See what I mean?

James, Carson, and I are so thankful for Granny & Pops, and Mimi & Poppy for making this trip possible :) I'll leave you with three of my favorite pictures from the trip!



No comments:

Post a Comment