Baby Harper

 BabyFruit Ticker

Our First Baby

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day from the Harper's! I've been SO busy with my cabinet refinishing project that I almost forgot to put Carson's adorable little Valentine on the blog! The cabinets are looking...ah-mazing! I am make some serious progress and I have to admit I am quite proud of them :) Can't wait to share!

We had a wonderful Valentine's day/weekend :) James surprised me on Saturday with an early (in true Harper fashion...the two of us can never seem to wait until the ACTUAL holiday to exchange gifts.) gift... An IPad :) I was totally surprised! James has such a busy work schedule lately I was kind of afraid he'd forget about the day all together. Of course he didn't :) After receiving the IPad my gift felt quite inadequate. Although, it was special! I took a picture of James and Carson and turned it into the cutest silhouette. I then just mounted it to a piece of blue painted paper, added a title, and framed it. LOVE the way it turned out, and James thought it was pretty cool too :)I can't wait to get it hung in the living room!

Well, I hope that you all got to spend Valentine's day with someone special :)

No comments:

Post a Comment