Baby Harper

 BabyFruit Ticker

Our First Baby

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Spring Fever...

First of all I apologize for my lack of blog writing lately. I've been having a little bit of writers block I guess. We are all doing great :) Carson is just growing up so quickly! This week he started taking some steps when we hold onto his hands. As James helps him walk across the living room I can't tell who is more proud, Carson or James. So cute!! And, I know I have said it a million times but I REALLY do think Carson's teeth are about to come in. In the last couple days we've noticed some progress in his little gummies :) I just can't wait to see that first pearly white!

I'm feeling the begining signs of my spring fever settling in. I ordered a bathing suit and shorts from Lands End Canvas the other day (which you should totally check out) and I think that's what started it! I am SO tired of snow, coats, and cold weather!! I can't wait for it to be warm enough to take Chloe and Carson for walks again :) While I'm soooo ready for the warm weather I think I'm most excited about what the warm weather will bring. By spring Carson will be doing all kinds of fun things!! Maybe walking, more talking, swimming, teeth (lets hope), finger foods, and lots more! I can't wait to spend the summer outside playing with Carson! And of course late spring/early summer we are taking our first big family vacay to the beach :) I absolutely can't wait for that!!!!!

In the mean time we just started a new project at the house. It's a rather large project. We are refinishing our kitchen cabinets, or I should say I am refinishing our kitchen cabinets! haha We weren't big fans of our light, yellowish cabinets so I am in the process of applying a dark brown glaze/stain to them. When I am finished they should be dark brown cabinets. I think it will totally warm up the kitchen and just make it look a WHOLE lot richer :) I can NOT wait to share before after pictures because it's going to totally transform the whole space! This project however will be very time consuming! I will probably have to apply 4 coats of the glaze...ugh. I know the time and energy will be worth it :)

1 comment:

  1. O my goodness! He's taking some steps? He's growing up so fast!
    Where are you going on your family vaca? I can just see him now in his cute little swim trunks and sun glasses! :)
    Can't wait to see the before and after pictures of the kitchen cabinets. Good luck with your project.
    O and can you send me some of your energy! :)

    ReplyDelete