Baby Harper

 BabyFruit Ticker

Our First Baby

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Weekend Getaway

Last weekend Carson and I headed to Owensboro to spend a little quality time with Granny and Pops! I also got to do something that I haven't gotten to do in a LOOOOONG time....Have a girls day :) On Saturday I went to Bowling Green, by myself, to meet up with Holli, Stacey, Tara, and Katie to treat Holli to a special little day before the arrival of Cooper (16 days....Oh my I can't wait)! We spent the day having lunch at a quaint little bed and breakfast, got pedicures, and finished the day off at a frozen yogurt bar (yes, it was just as cool as it sounds). It was SO nice to hang out with some of my favorite people!

Carson really enjoyed his weekend with Granny and Pops as well! It's so much fun to watch Parker interact with Carson. I can just tell that he is dying to play with him....and he's just trying to figure out how. Parker is always using his tools to fix things around the house. And Friday night he got himself a little helper. They literally sat there banging away for 10 minutes together trying to fix Granny's coffee table. I will remember this moment for a very long time, it was just precious. While were talking about play-time, Parker and I also had a blast making a fort in the living room! Carson of course had already gone to bed but as soon as the boys woke up Parker couldn't wait to get Carson in there with him....
The weather was fairly nice all weekend so Carson got try out Pop's Playhouse, which was a Christmas gift for the grand babies :) He absolutely LOVED the swing, and the slide! See for yourself....






Carson also had a busy weekend with his tooth. Everyday it seems to be getting closer and closer to standing up big and tall in his mouth! Today for the first time I noticed it just barely sticking up....adorable! I can't believe how big Carson is getting, and I can't believe he will be 9 months old this week! I feel like it was just last week that I was taking his 8 month pictures! My how the time flies....

No comments:

Post a Comment