Baby Harper

 BabyFruit Ticker

Our First Baby

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Three teeth out....Two teeth in....

We've had a busy weekend at the Harper house :) On Thursday James worked all day and then had to drive to Iowa in a snow storm to meet with a client Friday morning. In the mean time Granny and Pops were on their way here to visit/help me after my surgery. I had three wisdom teeth cut out on Friday morning. I survived, and it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. We were SO thankful that they were able to be here to help out with Carson & Mommy! Surprisingly I wasn't stuck in bed hurting all weekend :) I slept for an hour or so when I got home on Friday and then I actually was still able to function somewhat normally the rest of the weekend. Saturday morning I woke up feeling pretty good and was able to make a trip to Homegoods and Target with Mom, Dad, and Carson (James was attending a CPR/First Aid class at work). I am ALWAYS up for a Homegoods trip... Always.

I told you a week or so ago that Carson had a tooth poking through. Well, it's getting taller and this weekend we spotted tooth number 2 :) Woo Hoo! So stinkin' cute. He's had his semi-fussy moments as they are coming in but nothing too bad. Again, he's the perfect child I swear.

If you click on the picture to make it bigger you'll really be able to see the first tooth....It's too early to get a picture of the 2nd.

I took some A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E pictures of Carson this morning playing with Daddy... I just have to share.




As long as I am able to get such cute picture of my boy I just can't make myself pay hundreds of dollars to have his picture professionally taken. A picture for just 19 cents a print...I think I will :) haha Today is also Carson's 9 month birthday! Woo Hoo! He goes to the doctor on Tuesday so I'll give you the 9 month low-down then. In the mean time...Here's a sneak-peak at our 9 month photo shoot...


If you remember, during our 8 month shoot he realized that there was a number sticker on his shirt... And, as you can see, I didn't fool him this month either. Funny kid.

During all of the teeth growing/teeth pulling I have been trying to complete my monstrous project, that is the kitchen cabinets. It is dangerously close to being finished...Woo freakin' Hoo (and I say that with the most excitement possible) I still have to paint the backsides of my doors but it sure is looking good! It took me hours and hours to get where I am now, and I am pleased to show you our new kitchen :)
Before...

And after...
To steal a quote from Modern Family a couple weeks ago, "Cue gasp..."

Yes, I am in love with my kitchen. It looks like a TOTALLY different room. It was worth every big of my time and energy :) And yes, that banister will be painted white pronto it now sticks out like a sore thumb. haha

Love my house. Love my child. Love my hubby. Love my life.

2 comments:

  1. Teeth...glad your surgery went well and Carson's are coming in!
    Carson is just adorable.
    You take the best pictures...have you ever thought about going in to business? You'd have people lined up at your door. Seriously!
    AND THOSE CABINETS...simply gorgeous!!! The kitchen looks completely different. Love it!
    I know I've asked you this before, but where do you get all your energy??? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha thanks! I'd love to go into photography, but I'd need a big $500 camera first! Haha my energy.....Carson must have brought it outta the womb with him...guess it just comes with mommy hood :)

    ReplyDelete