Baby Harper

 BabyFruit Ticker

Our First Baby

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, July 3, 2011

All Boy

Carson is, without a doubt 100% boy. I can give you 5 reasons why...


1. His knees have been skinned up for a solid two weeks. And, I'm thinking they will probably be that way for a while :) haha He's not clumsy really, he's just busy. He is walking and running everywhere, even if it's a little dangerous ;)

2. He eats stuff he shouldn't... Ok, maybe this isn't just a boy thing but I just can't imagine a little girl eating clovers with a big bow in her hair. haha During this trip to the park he ate a clover (which I repeatedly pulled away from his mouth, but he just insisted he ate), along with a dead flower. Yum. At home he likes to put mulch and rocks in his mouth too. Lovely Carson.

3. He loves to play rough. He really enjoys being tickled, he laughs, and laughs, and laughs. I can remember when I was little and my dad would kinda pin us down and tickle us on the floor. That game pretty much always ended with me crying. Yeah, Carson doesn't cry. He's a boy, he loves it! He also loves being upside down, and being flipped, and tossed around! One of his favorite things is to be scared-a total boy thing!

4. He likes the ladies. Meet Millie, she is one of the little girls in our play group from the gym. This week several of us went to the magic house. Carson and I rode with Millie and her mom Sheri :) Before we even left the parking lot Carson couldn't keep his hands off of her. haha He is also quite a flirt. It's like he knows the exact right time to flash that little smile of his ;)

5. He's brave. This must explain all of the scrapes and bruises!

This boy of mine is so fun! Even though he's a boy he still loves spending time with his momma...I hope this never changes :)


No comments:

Post a Comment