Baby Harper

 BabyFruit Ticker

Our First Baby

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, July 14, 2011

My little chatterbox

As I told you the other day Carson is in the wee stages of talking. He's starting to make sounds, and trying to make words. It IS the cutest thing I have ever seen. Here he is in action:
And yes, I apologize that it's sideways...


Did you hear it? "Uh Oh!" love, love, love it!

And here he is again, trying to say "dog". He's getting closer, he's got the "d" sound figured out! I love a few things about this video that I want you to notice. First, watch how hard he is drying to make the "Uh" sound for "Uh Oh" at the begining, it kinda sounds like he's pooping or something. Second, towards the end he does this little playing with his ears thing that is just precious. And third, check out how he goes from smiling to giving me a super serious, "Mom, turn it off" look at the end. Hilarious!



And just for your viewing pleasure... A quick snip-it of him chowing down on one of his favorite treats, graham crackers and Nutella :) Again, it's sideways, because I took it to send as a message! Sorry :/



Who doesn't love this snack?

1 comment:

  1. He is adorable!! I love the super serious look...so funny at this age. Keagan has just started pointing to random things and I love it. It reminded me of one post you did about Carson pointing.

    ReplyDelete