Baby Harper

 BabyFruit Ticker

Our First Baby

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

More fun at the gym...

Ever since Carson and I have been going to the Little Gym I've been wanting James to go with us. Of course with his work schedule there is no way that's possible on Wednesday mornings. So, last week we played hooky from our regular class, and went to the Saturday morning class so James could go too! Saturday was James' birthday so Carson and I got up early, and went to get him donuts, along with a fun balloon Carson picked out. After eating donuts (which Carson LOOOOVES by the way) we all got our "gym clothes" on and headed out! James really enjoyed getting to see Carson in action. And, action it was. At the start of class we always sit in a circle, the instructor talks for a minute, and then we start doing some welcome activities. Well, most of us do anyways. Carson, he'd rather just run wild. Yes, I'm afraid he's going to be that child. haha O well, sure do love seeing that little guy run and play. Mommy was quite excited to have another set of hands, rather feet, at the gym! With James being there I was able to take a few pictures of my boys having a big time :)



Carson hamming it up for Mrs. Angela, along with the rest of the class :) haha


The boy loves to hang...



Carson finally figured out how to do the balance beam :)



Carson loooooves the steps. I honestly think it's because he loves a good challenge. If there is a little ledge or step he trips over, he always makes a u-turn, comes back to it, and walks back and fourth over it until he figures it out. He did the same thing when I was staining the backs of our cabinets. I built a little barricade with chairs and stools so he couldn't get in the kitchen, of course he worked on it for about 15 minutes until he figured out how to get through. For some reason this little quirky trait of his reminds me of my dad and I. Align Center
So strong! He was holding all of his weight! Not sure where he hides those muscles, but I guess they are in there somewhere :)

It made my day to see James and Carson playing at the gym, and I know James enjoyed it too! We've actually decided that once this summer session is over (in 3-4 weeks) we are going to quit going to the gym. I love it, and so does Carson but the whole reason we started going was to try to meet other mommies and kiddos. We've got a nice little play group going, which we are loving. Seriously, it helps keep me sane :)

No comments:

Post a Comment