Baby Harper

 BabyFruit Ticker

Our First Baby

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

New phone...New Ride

For the last couple of weeks James and I have been looking for a new car. We figured that since the used car market was so hot right now (since last year, our Altima actually went UP in value) it would be a good time to sell, and find a new one. Let me start by stating the obvious...Looking for a car is NOT easy with a 14 month old (Happy 14th months Carson!), especially when it's 1o0+ degrees outside. I'm pretty sure we picked the hottest week last year to look for houses here, and then this year we picked the hottest two weeks to buy a new car. Our timing is seriously off. Any who... We started out wanting a Buick Enclave. We just loved the body style, but when we drove one we just weren't as impressed as we thought we'd be. Then, we switched over to the Honda Pilot. Love. At. First. Sight. No seriously... Have you driven one? They are awesome! Needless to say, after many LONG, and I mean LONG, this car sits in our driveway :)

We were planning on buying a used one but, we just couldn't find one to meet our standards...So, James decided on a new one, and I'm not complaining. Ok, maybe just a little bit of complaining, I'm pretty sure we chose the most annoying car dealership to deal with, but I will not bore you with car salesman horror stories. We are taking it back tomorrow to get running boards and all weather mats installed, along with a few other little things :) I can't wait until I never have to go back to that place. haha

Speaking of all things new... I also got a new phone today. I just can't make myself get a smart phone. I just don't want to be playing on my phone all of the time. I only use it to talk and text, and I feel like I'm on it enough already. So, yes, I'm pretty lame, even the saleslady at the AT&T store made me feel that way when I asked her about a phone and she said, "Uhhh....Well, I haven't had anything but a smart phone so I couldn't tell you..." Seriously girl, do you work here? Anyways, it came in the mail today so I am busy trying to Bluetooth my fav. Carson pics from my phone, to the computer. I'll share some of the ones you haven't already seen....


Somebody's sleepy...



Playing with his new golf set Granny got him :)






So tired after a morning at the pool... I swear I think he was asleep with his eyes open! haha




Carson's Donald Trump look... haha



Sooooo sweet :)


Emptyin' drawers :) Yay for Mommy....

No comments:

Post a Comment