Baby Harper

 BabyFruit Ticker

Our First Baby

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, December 11, 2009

Pressure... Pushing down on me.

For the last two days I have had lots of pressure in my lower stomach... I guess that is Baby Harper trying to make room for him/herself! haha It feels uncomfortable... like something in there is streching and pulling in all kinds of crazy ways! I'm guessing this is the begining signs of being an uncomfortable pregnant woman... My jeans were really tight yesterday so I went out and bought the Bella Band at Target.... wore it today... best thing ever invented. If you are pregnant, and you dont have one... go buy one today. Enough said.



I also wanted to post some pictures on here today... As most of you know we got a killer snow storm the other day and I wanted to share some of the craziness with you guys! Be glad you don't live up north!


















We decided this year to not send out Christmas cards to just save a little $$... So instead of sending Christmas cards we'll be sending baby announcements before you know it! WooHoo! Here is my makeshift Christmas card along with a couple others to get you in the Christmas spirit!! Merry Christmas everyone :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh...I am so jealous of that snow. I realize I probably wouldn't be saying that if I lived up there, but it is so pretty. I hope you guys are staying warm! Would love to see you (and baby bump) soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The snow is amazing!!! The baby Harper's first Christmas is sooo funy & cute! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Christmas cards! We too have decided not to send out cards to save some money. Looking forward to seeing you both soon...stay warm!! That snow looks CRAZY!!!

    ReplyDelete