Baby Harper

 BabyFruit Ticker

Our First Baby

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, December 28, 2009

There is offically a bump...

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas... I know we did!!
Santa was very good to all THREE of us :) Before we left to head home for the holidays my bump was just barely noticeable, and I swear in like 3 days it was all of a sudden a definite "bump". James keeps telling me that I'm "rocking the beer gut"!!! I am also feeling very fat in the last week or so... I guess I might as well get used to it! haha Although....We did eat like we were starving for a week! We are glad to be home so we can get back into our normal eating routine :) We had a nice relaxing Christmas vacation in Kentucky, guess it will be our last! It's really hard to imagine that next Christmas we will have a 7 month old!!!

In case any of you have forgotten we get to go back to the doctor Monday (the 4th) to find out if this kiddo is going to be a boy or a girl! I am SOOOOOO excited I can't hardly stand it. I'm starting to really feel like it's going to be a girl... We'll see soon enough!! I have spent hours on the computer looking at cribs, dressers/changing tables, bedding, etc. I think I have checked out every website possible! No joke! I'll post a few pictures of some things I've been looking at! I still haven't really found any boy bedding that I am wild about... I don't really want the room to have a "theme" per say and I want lots of different colors so I'm having a hard time.

On the left is the crib I like best so far and the dot bedding is the bedding I like for a girl :) The stripped bedding is my boy bedding for now...??








1 comment:

  1. Love it, love it, love it!!! I can't wait until Monday!!! :) I'm so excited for you all!

    ReplyDelete