Baby Harper

 BabyFruit Ticker

Our First Baby

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The beginning signs of my bump!


I hope that everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!! We had a blast with the Harper's! We did plenty of shopping, eating, relaxing, an of course we drug them all around town to see the city :) There is just sooooo much to do and see here it's hard to fit it all into one trip! We were really glad we got to take them to a Vikings game though... so fun!!
So... I think I can officially say that I have the beginning signs of a bump! I really just feel kind of fat, and I really look that way too! haha I guess in a week or so I'll actually start to look pregnant! I am excited that it looks like my "bump" will be in full swing by Christmas... We really can't wait to see everyone!
It's still really hard to believe that the little guy/girl is only the size of a lemon... seems soo small to have things like a liver, spleen, and little hairs to stay warm! Baby Harper is now doing some thumb sucking and toe wiggling... I CAN NOT WAIT to feel all of these movements for myself :) I know James is excited too... he's already starting to rub and touch my belly a lot... which is so fun because I know he's just as excited as I am to see the little one starting to get bigger!!! I will be sure to post a picture in a week or so when you can really tell there is a bump, and not just a fat stomach :) haha


1 comment:

  1. YAY!!! Congrats!!!! O boy, just wait...once you get the BUMP and people know...get ready to become a human buddha :) I'm so happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete