Baby Harper

 BabyFruit Ticker

Our First Baby

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, August 23, 2010

LOL

Carson just might very well be the most smiley little boy I've EVER seen! He smiles ALL of the time :) He loves to flash that gummy grin at Mommy and Daddy, heck, the boy was flashing his smile at a random lady at a gas station in Iowa the other day. haha We've been anxiously awaiting Carson's first laugh. He's been soooo close! We've SEEN him laugh...but we hadn't HEARD him laugh. Friday night (August 20th) Granny was playing with Carson and he did it! He laughed out loud! And go figure... Mommy missed it! I was talking to James on the phone in the other room :( I tried and tried to get him to laugh again but he never would! Saturday morning Carson and I headed to Benton to visit James and his parents, while Carson was playing with James and Mimi he laughed again! This time I heard it :) Cutest thing ever! He laughed a few times while we were visiting, he thought Mimi was pretty funny!
Carson has been quite the over achiever this weekend. Not only did he LOL but he rolled over! James was rocking him back and fourth trying to show him how to roll over and when he stopped Carson just did it! He was laying on his belly and rolled right over :) I wanted to jump up and down but I had to contain myself! haha This boy is growing so fast it's crazy!

We are back at my parents house until closing (Sept. 3rd). James is back in St. Louis staying with his friends. Carson and I wont see him for 10 more days :( Carson and Mommy are going to be missing him like crazy! But, the thought of being in our big new house in 10 days makes us smile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment