Baby Harper

 BabyFruit Ticker

Our First Baby

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, August 9, 2010

We have a house!

Yes, it's true... In a matter of 5 days we looked at a TON of houses and managed to find the perfect place for our growing family! We made an offer on the place Friday night and came to terms with the sellers yesterday :) The house is a "big" step up from our little place here...we will have TONS of space, so much that we wont even be able to fill it all up! Which means we have plenty of room to grow our party of three :) The people that lived here before must have had a thing for the color GRAY... Everything inside, and out of of this place is gray. So needless to say we have TONS of painting to do!! At least we've got a blank slate to work with! We close on September 17th...and we are just sooooooooooooo excited!
This is our favorite part of our new place! The HUGE living room with lots of windows that overlooks our backyard lined with trees :)
Carson is looking forward to having a house where he can learn to crawl, walk, talk, and eventually learn to play baseball with daddy in the backyard!
We have not sold our townhouse here in Minnesota yet so please keep your fingers crossed that it happens quickly! Until this place sells James has put us on a incredibly tight budget, which consists of buying only the necessities...no clothes, and absolutely nothing for the house. Today I went to TJ Maxx. Which was a mistake because I found lots that I wanted...
Saw this and decided it's my color inspiration for the whole house... (And yes, I will be painting something similar for wayyy less than $100)
My paint swatches for now:Really wanted to buy this chair...
And I had a fit over this... I want it for the mantle!
And I want some of these!!! Please will you buy our townhouse so I can get them?

1 comment:

  1. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the new house and your color palette! TJ Maxx is dangerous, isn't it? My fingers are crossed that you all sell your townhouse quickly so Ashley can become a Maxinista and start buying tons of bargain decorative pieces to make the new house, your home. :) So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete