Baby Harper

 BabyFruit Ticker

Our First Baby

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The Little Gym

I love this place, and I'm pretty sure my little guy does too! Today was our 3rd time and it just keeps getting better :) Carson loves all of the different activities we get to do together, but most of all I think he likes the other kids (or "bugs" as their referred to in class), and the change of scenery!
Look at my little "bug" in action...

He loves these bars!

Look Ma, no hands!
(He's really started letting go of things and balancing himself! I love watching his little toes flex as he tries to balance...so cute!)

Playing with his friend Carter

Rolling on the big donut was Carson's favorite thing today!


The boy loves his balls. I know how that sounds...haha Funny thing is, he loves the big bouncy balls, and yes...his too. He's found them and he thinks they are quite fun to play with as well. Sometimes, he even laughs out loud while doing so! True boy.


I'm pretty sure this is his, "Mom, I don't want to leave" face.

Before we even get out of the parking lot this is what we've got...

The gym totally wears him out. So cute.

One of the other things I like about the gym is being around other mom's! It's so nice to "compare notes" with other mom's that have kids right around Carson's age. It sounds like several of the mom's in our class stay home with their kiddos too. Today some of us exchanged numbers so we can get together outside of class :) Yay! I smell a play date in our near future!

2 comments:

  1. ooooh I am envious!! So wish we had something like that here...such a neat place to encourage development!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I definitely want to know when you all come to Benton to visit so I can see how big he's gotten.

    ReplyDelete