Baby Harper

 BabyFruit Ticker

Our First Baby

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sunday Funday

Today we had such a fun day :) This morning we got up and went to church. Carson was a little angel! He was awake and extra alert during all of the signing and about the time the message started he fell asleep on my chest, and woke up just in time to enjoy a little more music before we left! When we got home we had lunch and then James and I watched a little basketball while Carson napped. This afternoon we took Carson to the library for the first time. He LOVED all of the books and said he wants to go back :) Heck, the boy even met two girls while he was there! Who knew the library was a place to pick up the ladies? haha One of the girls was older (probably around 5-6) she came over to us and said, "Uhh, did you know your kid just yelled in the library?" Crack me up! I just told her I didn't think he was old enough to know better! haha

Now, you know me well enough to know that I took a few minutes to snap some pics of my boy during his first library visit!


Daddy chose this book...of course.

After the library we ran to Wal-Mart to pick up a carrier seat to attach to the back of our bike! We also let Carson pick out a helmet. Well, Mommy picked it out, but I think he liked it. It's Paul Frank and has the little monkeys all over it! Too cute :) When we got home James got it all attached and we took turns taking him for a spin!

Another photo opportunity...


I'm thinking this is a thumbs up?

After a good old fashioned Sunday Funday (I know, that's so cheesy but I couldn't think of anything better...) Carson was ready for a big ol' bottle and a bath!


Oh, and by the way... How cute is my new picture of Carson at the top of the blog? Carson and I had a little photo shoot Saturday morning and I got some adorable pictures of the little guy! I just loved the way the sun was shining on him. Precious :)

1 comment: