Baby Harper

 BabyFruit Ticker

Our First Baby

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Father's Day

We had a pretty quiet father's day weekend this year :) Saturday night we met some friends for dinner at PF Chang's, which is ALWAYS yummy! We spent most of the day around here, playing with the little man! Of course I wanted to do something "special", and out of the ordinary so I decided we should go try out a local pool. They had a kids area, lazy river, and water slide so I thought for sure it would be fun! Well, we get up to the gate and the lady taking the $$ tells us that we can't use our float (that would be Carson's float). What a bummer! That pretty much put a damper on the whole trip! We had to just hold him in the water which wasn't near as fun. There were TONS of people there (most of them covered in tattoos, no seriously), and all Carson wanted to do was walk around the pools. So, needless to say the pool trip was a little of a flop and we stayed an hour or so and headed home.


Having a few goldfish :) I told you that nearly everyone at the pool had tattoos (And I don't just mean one little one...James has that...I mean like major works of art!) I took 6 pictures while we were there and there were only two that didn't have a tattooed body in the background...

Did you notice the tattooed arm on the right side?

And then there is the lovely lady with a tattoo covering her whole lower back... nice. Click the picture to enlarge, should you really want to check it out. haha

O well... I did mow the grass for James that afternoon so at least I was able to do that right :) haha For Father's Day Carson and I got James a swing for the backyard. We actually gave it to him a couple weeks ago because I was too excited about it, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment