Baby Harper

 BabyFruit Ticker

Our First Baby

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Free Gift for Mommies, or Mommies-to-be

I got an e-mail from my cousin today about a free patterned nursing cover from www.uddercovers.com! They are kinda like an apron that you can wear to "cover your udders" while nursing...the baby fits underneath and everything... they are super cute. They normally cost $32 and right now they have a promotion going on where you can get a free one if you type in the code "backorder" at checkout. All you have to pay is $8.95 for shipping! I ordered one for myself tonight :) They would also make a cute gift for someone who is expecting...and it would only cost ya ten bucks! Happy shopping :)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for posting this!!! I just bought one myself!!! I cannot wait!!! Thanks again. Anytime you receive another offer like this one, pass it on to all the mommies and mommies to be ;) Take care!

    ReplyDelete