Baby Harper

 BabyFruit Ticker

Our First Baby

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, November 28, 2009

First baby dream :)


Last night I finally had my first baby dream...I can't really remember what all it was about I just remember that James and I were so excited that we'd had a little BOY! I woke up at like 5:00 or so and was sooo excited that I'd finally had a baby dream and I woke James up and said, "James... I had a dream we had a boy!" He simply said, "Ok...You can tell me about it in the morning." haha And of course once I actually got up two hours later I couldn't remember what really happened. Anyways... We'll see if I have any girl dreams!

2 comments:

  1. Before I found out what I was having, I dreamed I were having a boy too & about tornadoes a lot? I'm not sure why but I've read somewhere that pregnant women dream about tornadoes. So crazyyy! Baby dreams are so exciting and make you so much anxious =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soo cute!! Congrats on your first dream!!! :)

    ReplyDelete