Baby Harper

 BabyFruit Ticker

Our First Baby

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Nausea, Heartburn, INDIGESTION, Upset Stomach, Diarreah....

No, I am not experiencing all of these symptoms but everytime I think of indigestion I think of that dang song. Lately I have been experiencing some killer indigestion and I hope this it's not here to stay... but I do fear that it's only going to get worse. I have read that indigestion is something that pregnant women find themselves battling because as your uterus grows your stomach has less space to expand...meaning that if you eat too much you get the feeling that your full up to the top of your throat and, if you move the wrong way all of the food just might come out. Gross... I know...But really it's the worst feeling ever. Right now I am really only having the problem at dinner time. I don't really understand why unless I'm just eating too much at dinner... Although, I don't really feel like I'm eating any more than I do at lunch. Maybe it's just the things I'm eating for dinner... who knows. I have never been one to have problems with indigestion so I don't really know quite yet what the foods are that really trigger it... Anyone have any ideas? I have found a few things that tend to help it a little... lots of Tums and milk. But, of course Tums taste gross and if you feel like your food is so high up in your throat that it might sneak out milk is the last thing you really feel like drinking.

Sleep... that is another thing I've had problems with the last few nights.... Lots of tossing and turning and waking up roughly every 30 min or so... annoying. And I know this is only going to get worse. Yay. I have also been having really strange dreams, seems like I have heard thats normal too. I am always one to have lots of unusual dreams but they used to at least make a little bit of sense... now they are just strange bits and pieces of all kinds of weird stuff. I have read several blogs about people having the "boy or girl" dreams. I haven't had that... I keep waiting...but nothing... Is it too early? When did you girls all start having these dreams? I wish I was dreaming about the baby instead of people I don't know trying to solve puzzles and stuff and I could care less about (There is nothing more frustrating that feeling like your trying to solve a problem, or a case when your trying to sleep/relax...ughhh).

James did make it home safely this past Sunday and I have definitly enjoyed having him back. He probably wont be leaving for that long again after seeing how much money I spent while he was gone....haha His words were, "Sounds like you spent alot of money while I was gone.....Well, I think our money tree is dried up." I hate it when that happens... We do have a water hose... maybe I should go out and water it....We still have Christmas shopping to do!

2 comments:

  1. You are cracking me up! I haven't had the opportunity to have indigestion...so I don't have any qords of encouragement there. The sleeping thing...or the lack of...yes, I had that too. It gets better in the second trimester. I feel as if I get plenty of sleep now!! No more waking up at all hours. I actually don't have to pee as often either ;) So...it does get better. Your body is just changing inside and well, it is working overtime ;)

    The boy/girl dreams for me, as you can read in my blog, happen alot. Greg has them too. I just think it has something to do with us talking about it and worrying about it...just play games in our heads!! No fun...WE want to know...NOW!!!

    The money tree...yup...strange thing is, ours has dried up too. Yep, sounds like water is needed!!! ;)

    Sounds like you are doing great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll water our tree too and see if we can't get you some more money on these Fleet Trail trees! :)

    ReplyDelete