Baby Harper

 BabyFruit Ticker

Our First Baby

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Harper...Party of Three :)

Today James and I got to get our first ultrasound!!! Most of the time the doctor's don't do one until week 20 but since there was a chance there were two they wanted to do one! And......there is only ONE baby Harper :) Whew... haha I guess we get to stay a "party of three" for a while! haha Probably a good thing! The doctor said that the baby looked like it was probably sleeping during the ultrasound and it wasn't moving around too much. We got some really good pictures though and we are so excited!!! Little does baby Harper know there will be a MILLION more pictures in it's very near future! I hope he/she likes the camera! haha We also got to hear the heartbeat again which was just as amazing as Monday :) She said that right now the heart rate is 171bpm and that was just right. At our next ultrasound it should be lower, between 120 and 160 :) Our next doctor appointment is December 7th which will be week 15! Baby Harper is amazing already :)

In this picture you can see his/her little arm....looks like it's waving!!!
It really is amazing how developed the baby already is!!!

4 comments:

  1. This is awesome. Ashley! Congrats to you and James!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks guys :) We are just estatic!! I can't stop looking at the pictures! So amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to admit that I am a little sad that there is only one. I was REALLY wishing that we would have a set of twins in the family. But I know with you and James living sooo far away it would make things very difficult for the two of you. Hearing your baby's heartbeat and seeing your baby in an ultrasound is one of the most amazing feelings in the world no matter how many you have! I really hate it that you have been so sick. It really makes me feel very lucky cause I was never sick with any of mine. The only symptoms I ever even had of being pregnant was being tired alot and then of course I got fat! If you ever need anyone to talk to call me! I love ya cuz! <3 Jenny

    ReplyDelete