Baby Harper

 BabyFruit Ticker

Our First Baby

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

My day as an artist :)

I've been looking for quite some time for cute artwork to hang in Carson's room. I've searched online everywhere, checked out the wall decals, and thought about murals...I came to one conclusion: They are all too expensive! So, for about $12 I decided to create my own artwork for the room. I borrowed the idea from some artwork I found on allposters.com, but then tweaked it a bit to make it my own :) They turned out SUPER cute and I think they will be perfect hanging over the crib or the dresser/changing table!!
We've decided on a paint color too! Carson's room will be blue :) It's kind of like the shade of the blue you'd see in a blue and white seersucker. It's going to be SO cute! I'm painting the room on Saturday so I will post pictures soon! I know, I know...seems early right? I can't decide if I'm just too excited to wait, if I'm being an over-achiever, or if I just want to be a really prepared mommy... but I guess none of these are too bad :) Happy painting to me!

3 comments:

  1. You are a really prepared mom :) Love the artwork and the bed is super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the artwork! Adorable! I cannot wait to see the final project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ashley! Congratulations to you and James!! Tell him Scott said hi too. :) I just finally figured out how to comment on people's blogs (thank goodness) but wanted to say I love reading about everything and you are sooo creative! Can I hire you when we decide to have kids to give me good ideas on all this! :) Anyways, congrats again!

    ReplyDelete