Baby Harper

 BabyFruit Ticker

Our First Baby

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Eat, Sleep, Poop, Repeat....

Yeah, that's pretty much what my life consist of right now :) But let me say right away...I'm not complaining! I wouldn't change a thing! I feel like all I am doing right now is making bottles, washing bottles, and feeding Carson bottles. Bottles, bottles, bottles! Whew...This boy is growing! After we do the whole bottle routine Carson is "punch drunk" (that's what James likes to call it) and ready for a little nap. This usually seems to occur on my chest, which again, I'm totally not complaining! I absolutely LOVE it when he sleeps on me, especially because it doesn't allow me to move, or do anything else. I can sit on the couch for hours thinking about all of the things I need to do but as long as he'll sleep there I'm stuck, and I like it! Then after an hour or so my little man will wake up ready to take on the world, and another bottle of course! haha

I have to admit...being a stay at home Mommy of a newborn is no joke. During the day I really don't have much time for ME. I don't get to decide when I wake up, when (or if) I get a nap, when I eat lunch, or when I take a shower. Carson just makes all of this decisions for me...what a nice guy :) Today for example I didn't get to take a shower until about 3:30, by that point it almost seemed like a waste of time, before I know it it's time for bed anyways... I have to give my little guy some credit though....Today he laid in his crib and stared at his Big Red mobile the whole time I showered and fixed my hair. I of course was running back and fourth to crank the think up but he was perfectly content :) Thanks Carson!

We are ALL counting the days until our big visit to Kentucky! We just can't wait to introduce Carson to all of our favorite people :) I keep telling him about all of the amazing people he's going to meet! I think I am most excited to see him back in Granny & Pops, and Mimi & Poppy's arms :) I just love the look on their faces as they hold our little miracle...true love. I am also incredibly excited for Carson to meet his uncle Andy and uncle Josh! He has two amazing guys to look up to that's for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment