Baby Harper

 BabyFruit Ticker

Our First Baby

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Thankful...

It may sound cheesy but I'm writing this post to give a special thanks to James for all of his support throughout this entire process. There is NO way I could have gone through the pregnancy, the labor and delivery, or the breastfeeding without him. He was, as expected, super calm and cool during the delivery process which allowed me to keep my cool. Honestly, I was quite impressed with how well I "kept it together" during the whole thing. All credit goes to James though.... He's also been INCREDIBLY supportive of the breastfeeding thing :) It hasn't been near as bad as I feared it would be. Although, in the last couple days I have had a small hiccup in the whole process. I think I've got a clogged milk duct on one side so I'm really sore. For those of you that have never done the breastfeeding thing it kind of feels like there are a couple of golf balls floating around in there... The doctor, along with Cheryl (the pregnancy, mommy, breastfeeding guru) said to keep feeding and pumping through the pain and it will come unplugged... So, that's what I'm trying to do. I don't think I could put myself through this for anyone but Carson. The little guy makes the best face right after a feeding....What you can't see in this picture is the milk running down his chin....This picture captures the little face I get to see during, and after each feeding. It makes it all worth it!

Again, I know this is a bit cheesy but it's so true.... James you are the rock that holds our little family together and I can only hope that you teach Carson to be just like you! I love my boys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment