Baby Harper

 BabyFruit Ticker

Our First Baby

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, June 27, 2010

One Month Recap...

At one month....
I love going for walks...

Playing with my toys...

I love sucking on my paci
(Hopefully next month I'll get the whole thumb thing figured out, I'm so close!)

I had my first experience with the "booger getter" and I'm not sure how I feel about it...

I love my Daddy's work because someday (hopefully soon) their going to move us closer to home!
I'm trying to talk to Mommy and Daddy through grunts and cries...

I'm outgrowing my newborn clothes and diapers!

My favorite toy is my Big Red mobile!I met my first toad thanks to Daddy!

My legs are still long and skinny!

I'm looking forward to what month 2 has in store...

4 comments:

  1. Carson is adorable! Congrats on your family of 3 and if you need anything Im not to far away in Marshall MN!
    Take Care!
    Jordan Beyke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I could be there to enjoy month 2 with you all....thank goodness for Skype! Love you guys soooooooooo much....

    XXOO
    Granny

    ReplyDelete
  3. We simply can't believe it's already been a month! Time sure does fly by! All of these pics are adorable...especially the one where he's wearing the "Carson" shirt w/ the star blanket!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy this sweet time with Carson. It goes by waaaaay too fast! He is precious!!!

    ReplyDelete