Baby Harper

 BabyFruit Ticker

Our First Baby

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Blame it on the belly....

This afternoon Carson and I caused a little commotion at the Target Cafe.... After doing a little shopping I decided I needed some popcorn and a coke. I ordered my stuff then headed over to the fountain drink machine to get my peppy diet coke (There really isn't anything much better). I've got an overflowing bag of popcorn in one hand and I'm trying to do the whole coke thing with the other. There is a lady standing in front of the straw dispenser taking her sweet time so I decide to lean forward to reach around her to grab my straw....About the time I grabbed the straw I realized that something was tipping my coke over. What you ask? That would be my belly. The whole coke spilled ALL over the counter...I'm talking every last drop. I felt SO dumb! I then had to go tell the lady working there that I had just accidentally spilled an entire coke all over her nice clean counter. Sorry! I tried to clean a little of it up but realized I was only making the mess worse when the coke managed to spread under the coffee/cappuccino machine, the coke machine, and the slushy machine. Whoops! So to the poor lady working at Target that had to clean up my monster mess I apologize, I promise from now on I will be more aware of the amount of space this growing belly takes up!

3 comments:

  1. This is hilarious!! I can so relate though. The belly is just there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny! I miss my big belly!!! I left you a little somethin' somethin' on my blog. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete