Baby Harper

 BabyFruit Ticker

Our First Baby

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Carson needs an umbrella...

Carson and I spent the past weekend literally being showered with friends, family, and lots of gifts!! We really are SO lucky to have such wonderful people in our lives that care so much :) It's reassuring to know that everyone is there to help and support our new little addition! I was able to spend about 3 1/2 days in Kentucky, which of course is never long enough, and I had a blast! Friday I got to have lunch with my mom, aunt, and grandmother then I got to spend the afternoon playing with little Parker. I am happy to say that he is no longer talking about "putting Carson in the trash can" like I previously reported. haha He was actually very excited to give me
and baby Carson and big squeeze. I never could get Parker to sit still long enough to actually feel Carson moving around in my belly but he did enjoy trying to hear him... Cutest thing ever! Saturday morning when we all woke up after his usual, "Good Morning Ashley!" and "Did you have a good sleep?" he asked, "How is baby Carson this morning?" Ah, he makes my heart melt :)
Saturday was my first big baby shower for the weekend! Hosted by my aunt Larkin, grandmother Ree, and my cousin Brooke. The shower had a rubber ducky theme which made for the cutest decorations ever... I could try to give it justice by telling you about it or I could just show you. I have to give credit to my photographers for the day, Stacey and Holli. Your pictures were amazing girls and I can't wait for you to photograph the little man :)

The cutest diaper cake ever from Granny & Pops!


Our little duck family :)


Mom and I with the hostesses :)


Me and Mimi :)

Me and my brother's girlfriend, Liz! She's such a sweetheart!

Ok I could go on, and on with pictures of the decorations... It looked like a baby shower that would be featured in Southern Living or something! I would have expected nothing less from Ree and Larkin though :) They are the best! Of course with a shower comes gifts... Carson got ALL kinds of neat things! I won't bore you with pictures of me opening EVERY gift so I'll just hit the highlights :)








Carson received so many neat things from everyone! I had a BLAST playing show and tell with James last night :) He loved all of the stuff just as much as I did! He did say however I might have to show him what most of it is used for... haha We both feel so lucky to have such great family and friends! We love them all very much!

1 comment: