Baby Harper

 BabyFruit Ticker

Our First Baby

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Double the fun!

Last Sunday I had my second baby shower of the weekend! It was actually a double baby shower :) My cousin Lauren is expecting her first baby, Miles Thomas, on June 4th so my aunt Susie and cousin Jenny put together a lovely little party to help us celebrate! We played games (My favorite being the baby drawing, everyone had to draw a picture of a baby on a paper plate that was sitting on their head. Then Lauren and I had to decide which one we wanted our baby to look most like... hilarious!), ate cake, and of course opened gifts! It was actually very ironic that Lauren and I registered a lot of the same things so we in turn got almost all of the same gifts! Carson and Miles recieved SO many great things, both practical and fun! They are definitely getting a warm welcome into the Fiorella family :)

Prego cousins! And no, we didn't plan the matching outfits! haha

Our adorbale cakes!

Let the money saving begin...

Jonny Jump-Up's all around!



Matching strollers & the cutest burp clothes ever!!


Diaper cakes from the hostesses! They were FULL of goodies :)

Mommies-to-be and Mommy-of-three!

Me, Granny & Pops!

The fam. minus Parker & James!

My first stroller! I just love this one, and I can't wait until Carson's big enough to cruise around in it :)

Carson's loot from the weekend of showers! You think he'll be spoiled?

Thanks again to everyone for such wonderful gifts! I can't wait for Carson to meet his HUGE family! He has NO idea what's in store...

No comments:

Post a Comment