Baby Harper

 BabyFruit Ticker

Our First Baby

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, July 9, 2010

Crib Sheets: 1 Mommy: 1

Thanks to some wonderful Mommies I can proudly say I've tied up the score! Last night Carson spit up a little during the night and guess what.... It landed in a nice neat little pile on my lovely, blue sheet saver. I did not have to change the crib sheets at 3:30am this morning and for that I am thankful. Saved me a few tears and allowed me to get a little extra sleep.

For those of you who are expecting, and wandering aimlessly around Target or Babies R' US trying to decide what in the world you need to register for, you must add sheet protectors to your list. Your beauty sleep will thank you.

And I can't make a post today with out shouting from the roof tops about how excited I am that my best buddy Holli is pregnant!!!! They are the most deserving people I know :) And I can NOT wait for Carson to play with the lil' Waltrip :) Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment