Baby Harper

 BabyFruit Ticker

Our First Baby

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, July 5, 2010

Family Photo Attempt...

While in the shower yesterday morning I had this vision of a 4th of July family photo. I wanted us all in our red, white, and blue in the front yard smiling like the happy little family that we are, Chloe included! Who was going to take this adorable little family photo you ask? Well, that was the only problemo...especially since our neighbors have officially moved out (yes we are quite bummed...). I figured we could probably use the self timer and sit the camera on the table outside, while we sat directly across in our two chairs. Sounds easy enough right? Well, did you forget we have a newborn and a dog here? Here's what we got....

I'm leaning in funny, and the angle is wrong on so many levels

New angle, not much better, I kind of fell into my seat, and Chloe is running away...

Now James is mad, I totally just stepped on his foot, then closed my eyes. And, oh yeah, Chloe is in James' crotch. I think Carson is looking around to make sure nobody is watching his crazy family.

Angle is still horrible, looks like we're all knees, and Chloe is still hanging out in James' crotch.

I closed my eyes...

Best one we got...and James has his legs all spread open. No wonder Chloe jumped in there.

"Ok. That's it. We're done. Just take a picture of me and Carson."
-Me


Luckily, while we were at the park watching the fireworks show we sat next to a super nice family who took a picture of us all :) I've come to the conclusion that family photos need to be taken by an actual person, not the self timer.

1 comment:

  1. omg...these pictures are too funny! Wish we would have been there to take your family picture!!! We miss you all! Next time you need a family picture give us a ring and we'll drive over! ;)

    ReplyDelete