Baby Harper

 BabyFruit Ticker

Our First Baby

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

We're all smiles around here!

On Monday I got Carson to smile at me! Sweetest moment I've had with the little man yet. After smiling at me, he smiled at James too. Love, love, love it! I was afraid maybe it was a fluke, so I was anxious to try again.... Tuesday morning James got up, fed Carson, and then brought him to me in bed. When I took him and started talking to him he smiled really big like he was glad to see me. Melts my heart! He's soooo precious!

On a random side note: As you can see Carson has shorts! He wore his first pair the other day....hilarious!


Carson is getting more and more active everyday! He spends less time sleeping and more time checking out this amazing world! He's really noticing different sounds, and he is still super interested in the toys that hang from his jungle gym. He's been touching them more often, but of course he's still hasn't figured out he could use his arms and hands to touch them whenever he wants. The boy is smart...but I think it's a little early for that! haha The Big Red mobile is still a lifesaver when I want to take a shower. He watches it everyday while I get ready. Thanks Stacey and Holli, without you I would be stinky. This morning Carson went to school for the first time!! I had to go back and pack of some of my things from the classroom so he got to go with me! His favorite part were the lights in the classroom. He didn't seem to concerned with much else. When we got home we played on the floor with his little jungle gym thingy and his mirror for a while. We took videos, talked, and then I got him to smile at me again, and guess what.... I actually managed to get a picture of the little smile!!!


Now, if that wont make you smile I don't know what will!

1 comment: