Baby Harper

 BabyFruit Ticker

Our First Baby

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Movin' on up...Well, down actually!

Yes! It's true!!!! James got offered a position in St. Louis on Monday of this week! Why am I just now sharing the news you ask? Well, that would be because James wanted to wait until we got to Kentucky next weekend to tell everyone! I am proud of us for making it until Friday really, considering James and I are the type that give each other birthday presents two days early because we just can't wait! haha I made Carson this special little outfit to arrive to Granny & Pops', then Mimi & Poppy's house in...So I am a little bummed he didn't get to wear it. So this morning when I put it on him to grab a couple cute pictures he smiled for me (I caught like 1/2 of it in the first picture). He's SUPER excited too!! As Granny said last night, "Now Carson won't think Granny is the talking black webcam. hahaha James and I couldn't be more excited, and I know our parents are feeling the same way! We called them last night via Skype and showed them Carson's new outfit! They were just ecstatic and I feel sure none of them slept well last night thinking of all of the great things we can do together being only 3-4 hours away! Family get-togethers are now possible, birthday parties, weekends on the lake, holidays, and even just visiting for the heck of it! And, best of all.... No more Minnesota winters! Woo Hoo! I feel sure Carson will be glad the only Minnesota winter he experienced was from inside the warm walls of my tummy :)

When are we moving? Well, we don't have an exact date yet but its looking like it will be end of August/beginning of September! Yes, we will definitely miss this city and all of the wonderful people we have met here! We'll fill everyone in with more details as soon as we know more! But in the meantime... WE'RE SO EXCITED WE CAN HARDLY STAND IT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment