Baby Harper

 BabyFruit Ticker

Our First Baby

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

A promise to Carson...

A week or so ago James, Carson, and I went to our favorite Mexican restaurant. After dinner we always love to grab a few flavored peppermint candies on our way out. They are the yummy ones that are different flavors like grape, strawberry, orange, etc. After we each grabbed a small handful we jumped in the car to head home. James tried opening up one of his strawberry ones and it was super sticky. He said, "This is like one of the candies my mom used to dig out of the bottom of her purse and give me! Here, stick it in your purse!" haha We both started cracking up because doesn't every one's Mom have a few old peppermints floating around in the bottom of their purse? These peppermints I am referring to are usually sticky, half unwrapped, they might even have a Kleenex stuck to them, and if they've really been in there a while....they're totally unwrapped! haha I can almost guarantee you that if I were to open my Mom's purse right now I could find at least one peppermint in there. Mom, I know you are reading this and I bet you are now curious too...go ahead, check your purse...see what you find :)

So, after James and I had a good laugh about the peppermints I promised Carson I would never offer him an old piece of candy from the bottom of my purse, because we all know kids will take any kind of candy even if it is old and sticky.

1 comment:

  1. There are currently no peppermints in my purse....hairy gum maybe but no peppermints!

    love
    mom

    ReplyDelete