Baby Harper

 BabyFruit Ticker

Our First Baby

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, July 17, 2010

A Stormy Situation...

For as long as I can remember I haven't been a big fan of storms. I wouldn't say I'm scared of your regular old thunderstorm but when the meteorologist starts talking about tornadoes I do get a little, ok a lot, uneasy! Especially now that the little man is here. Once he gets older and a storm is blowing in I'll have to put on my big girl pants and act like it's no big deal, or else Carson will be scared too. How can you not get a little nervous when you see a sky like this?

Of course, James is outside checking it all out. So typical of a Dad! My dad still to this day would probably have to actually SEE the tornado coming down the street before he'd take cover. Must be a guy thing!

2 comments: