Baby Harper

 BabyFruit Ticker

Our First Baby

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

First Baby Shower!


Last weekend one of the girls I work with, Gina hosted a lovely little shower for me! A shower, this early? Yes, it was a little early but she wanted my mom to be able to come, so it worked out perfect! It was really fun to start getting all of the "stuff" we're going to need to take care of this little guy! Where in the world is it all going to go? Geez we need a bigger place! Carson got a super cute swing, courtesy of the neighbors, a "Whale of a tub" with all of the bath time goodies inside, a Tummy time mat, some hooded towels,a couple toys, and a basket of all kinds of necessities from the hostess :) Mom gave Carson the quilt that goes with his bedding!! I was SO excited because this wasn't a purchase I was planning on making because I felt it was too pricey for a quilt that might not even get used that much. So, Mom being the shopper that she is, found it on Ebay for like a 1/3rd of the price! Yay :) I just love it and I feel like it really makes the crib look complete! We still have three showers left... Oh Carson you are going to have TONS of cool things buddy :) I am going home mid March for two "girls showers" as James calls them and then his family is having a big couples shower for us Easter weekend!! We can't wait to see everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Your shower was so much fun...thanks for inviting me! So glad "Granny" could be there with you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!! That's awesome, Ashley!! I know you'll be super busy in March, but maybe when you are in town for your showers and we could compare bellies :)

    ReplyDelete