Baby Harper

 BabyFruit Ticker

Our First Baby

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I'll settle for a slow down...

The next couple of weeks in the Harper house are going to be a little slow. Good thing, or bad? I guess a little of both. We have SUCH an exciting March, April, and May coming up that these next two weeks leading up to it are going to be a little slow... We have our next doctors appointment March 9th so until then we've pretty much got nothing going on. Except for NOT spending money, as James would say. haha So basically we're just "taking it easy" and being lazy. I suppose all of you are probably thinking, "You better enjoy it while you can!" haha This is true I know,and we will enjoy it I'm sure :) Coming up in March I also have a lot of days off work which I am totally looking forward to. As most of you know I will not be coming back to work after Carson is born so I'm having this whole "senioritis" thing with work right now. It's like I can see the light at the end of the tunnel and I just wish I could reach it already! haha
Check out our exciting plans for March & April:
March 9th- 28 week check-up AND ultrasound! Yay :)
March 18th- I leave for Kentucky!
March 20th- Baby Shower in Owensboro!!!
March 21st- Baby Shower in Owensboro!!!
March 22nd- Heading back to Minnesota (another day off work! yay!)
March 27th & 28th- Birth & Parenting Class (SO excited about this!)
April 1st- We leave for Kentucky again!
April 3rd- Baby Shower in Benton!!!
April 4th, or 5th (not sure yet)- Heading back to Minnesota
April 6th or so we'll be heading back to the doctor for our 32 week check-up!!
April 19th- Breastfeeding class (James is SO excited about this!) haha
And by then Carson will only be about 6 weeks away... Ohmygosh! We JUST can't wait!!

I've also starting working on finding a pediatrician for our little man. I know this is important to do BEFORE Carson gets here so I've been asking around. I got a good reference but I need to call my doctor and see if they usually refer their patients anywhere. I've read in my books that you should "interview" your potential pediatricians... Do people really do this? Anyone have any advice on the matter? Things I should make sure the doctor does, doesn't do, etc?

2 comments:

  1. First...LOVE the new blog design! Second...yes, take advantage of the "nothing to do" stage. We had that a couple of weeks ago and it was so nice. Feb has been a whirlwind!! I know you are going to be busy while in OWB...if you have a chance, we'd love to hang out with you both...maybe dinner or something! Pediatrician - ours was pretty easy...he was Greg's. However, I have heard it is a good idea to interview. If I were in Eville, I'd reach out to my fellow mom pals and get their feedback. There are tons of websites too that have interview questions. I think it is like picking your OBGYN. If you are comfortable, the baby will be too. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new blog design!
    It will be so nice to have a relaxing time before all of busy weeks start! You should treat yourself to dinner or whatever you want during this time! I would also interview a few pedi's and ask around about some too!

    ReplyDelete