Baby Harper

 BabyFruit Ticker

Our First Baby

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Fortune Cookies...

We're officially FULL TERM!! Today we hit the 37 week mark :) Woo Hoo! It's absolutley surreal to think that Carson could be here ANY day now... James and I have been busy all weekend checking items off of our to-do list. We've about got it licked! Last night James and I celebrated our two year wedding anniversary! We went to dinner at P.F. Chang's and then walked over to The Cheesecake Factory for dessert! Yum, Yum, Yum! It's hard to believe that this time two years ago we were hanging out on the beach about to tie the knot, now we're cleaning the carpets, putting batteries in baby swings, and anxiously waiting for Carson's big day!

I have to admit I'm a little disappointed in how many of you have guessed that Carson is going to make a LATE arrival in our baby pool! haha He's going to be early, he's going to be early, he's going to be early! James guessed a few days before my due date but in the last two days he keeps saying that he has this feeling he might be a couple days late. If he jinxed it I'm going to kill him! haha Last night after dinner our waiter brought us the much anticipated fortune cookies with our bill. We opened them up and....

Here's mine...
Here's James'...
Crazy right...? Carson will be here soon!!!

1 comment:

  1. I cannot believe that you are already full term! My goodness, where has time went! I hope that you have a wonderful last few weeks!

    ReplyDelete