Baby Harper

 BabyFruit Ticker

Our First Baby

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Two weeks & counting...

Let me just start by saying that being a full term pregnant lady is no easy task! Whew... Carson will be much easier to tote around when I'm pushing him in a stroller versus carrying him in my belly! Although... I guess when he does finally decide to arrive it wont just be HIM that I have to tote around. I'll have him, the stroller, the diaper bag, my purse, etc, etc, etc. I'm tired already.

Friday James and I had another doctor's appointment! We were hoping for some more progress in the dilation department but the doctor said I was still just one centimeter. I am however now 60% effaced, so at least SOME progress was made :) Everything else looked great and we go back this Thursday for another check-up! I honestly can't believe that we only have 14 more days until my due date! CRAZY! The doctor told us that they wont let me go over 41 weeks so my guess is that in 21 days Carson will for sure be here....Woo Hoo :)

Next week is my last week of work and words can not express how excited I am! I've been counting down the days since Christmas so the fact that there are only 5 days left makes me smile! If Carson decides to make his big appearance close to his due date I'll have a few days to be home and rest which will be nice! That is, if I can actually sit down long enough to rest. I think I just about wore myself out yesterday running around! I told James last night I need to start taking easy because otherwise I'll end up going into labor at the end of day where I've run myself ragged...And I know I will need ALL of the energy I possibly have to deliver this little guy!

2 comments:

  1. Beleive me...it's easier to carry them around when they're in your belly! I'm so excited for you!! Enjoy these last few weeks of pregnancy. It's such an awesome thing!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that you get plenty of time to rest before your little man arrives! You look amazing! Try to enjoy these last few days!

    ReplyDelete