Baby Harper

 BabyFruit Ticker

Our First Baby

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Is it possible?

Is it really possible that we are totally 100% ready for Carson's big arrival? I have made to-do list after to-do list and I honestly can't think of anything else we could do to "get ready" for the big day. But why isn't the feeling of having everything done and ready to go comforting? I've spent the last two mornings racking my brain trying to come up with something that I have forgotten to do. I want everything to be PERFECT when he gets here... is that possible? Probably not. I guess the only thing left to do for the next 18 days is REST.... that is soooo hard for me to do. I like to be busy, I want to be busy, but I'm guessing I will have plenty to keep me busy in the upcoming weeks! haha Several months ago I started working on making a stocking for Carson, it was about 1/2 way finished so I did get that back out the other day. I've got to have SOMETHING to work on, so this is a perfect little project that I can finish that requires sitting on the couch and relaxing at the same time! It's going to be super cute and I'll have to post pictures when it's all done :)

Friday we head back to the doctor for another check-up and it can't get here soon enough! I REALLLLLLLLY hope I've made some progress down there. Before I go into labor Carson should begin to drop down into my pelvic bone a little more to get ready for the whole birth process. James and I think that he's slowly making his way down...It seems that in the last couple days my belly is a little lower than it has been! Sunday James and I are planning on treating ourselves to a little "ME" day.... James' is heading to the links to play a little golf while I get another hair cut (my hair is growing so fast...as if I need any more...). And, after my haircut I am getting a pedicure! Woo Hoo :) I can't wait!

I am closing our baby pool on Friday because my grandmother actually guessed this Saturday (her wedding anniversary) as Carson's birth day! So if you haven't gotten a chance to make a guess you're running out of time! As you make you're guess remember that Mommy likes to be early, she's never late for anything. You hear that Carson?

1 comment:

  1. it's so fun to see the little bundled up baby on your time line almost to the end!!! O, I'm just so excited for you! Andy's guess of a 13 pound girl in your baby pool made me crack up! That would probably be the ONLY thing you hadn't planned for!!! Have fun getting your pedicure....fun!

    ReplyDelete