Baby Harper

 BabyFruit Ticker

Our First Baby

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, April 16, 2010

Another first...


Today I worked the later shift at work (11:30-6:00) so I got to sleep in! Which meant I actually got to lay around in bed for a while without having to jump up and get ready....It was the best! James and I were laying there talking about how we wished we could lay there all day when he was like, "What was that? Is Carson kicking around in there or what?" I noticed the feeling about the same time he mentioned it. It definitely wasn't kicking because it was more like a twitching or something....After a few minutes I figured it out.... Hiccups! How cute! They didn't last too long though, and of course it wasn't uncomfortable...Just cute! What a fun way to start my day :) I looked up online today what causes hiccups in utero and found that it's just a result of the baby practicing his breathing! Good job Carson :) Keep it up...Lets make sure we have that down before your big day!

I also want to say Congrats to our friends Amber and Greg Norris... Yesterday they welcomed their little princess Lillian Gail into their family! She is absolutely adorable and just might have to be Carson first girlfriend! haha Congrats again you two and we just can't wait to meet her :)
And, another congrats goes out to Melodye and Jeremy Phelps... Their little bundle of joy arrived this morning! I haven't seen his picture yet but I'm sure it's safe to say that he is precious!
Babies, babies everywhere!

1 comment: