Baby Harper

 BabyFruit Ticker

Our First Baby

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Carson I apologize...


Any of you that are big coke, or "pop" as they call it up here, fans know that McDonald's has the BEST fountain drinks around. I look forward to the time of year when they start selling the large diet cokes for only a dollar. It's SOOO hard for me to drive by there and not get one. I'd say a large diet coke from McDonald's might very well be my favorite beverage. haha There just really isn't much better than a big "peppy" diet coke!
If you remember at the beginning of my pregnancy I had the whole struggle with whether or not I should be drinking diet cokes while pregnant.... Well, I never really stopped drinking them. I decided to lay off the caffeine though, and stick to caffeine free diet cokes instead (which are just not the same). I only have a REAL diet coke every once in a while, or if we are eating out or something and caffeine free isn't an option. So, while in utero Carson has already experienced the wonderful world of soda, and he's doing just fine. Maybe that's why the doctor said he was having "fun" in there at my last appointment? haha Since finding out I was pregnant on September 20th I have not had a large diet coke from McDonald's. I've resisted the urge many of times but on this chilly spring morning I caved. On my way to school I drove through and got my large diet coke. Carson, I have to apologize for the early morning caffeine buzz. Mommy just needed a little jump start to her day...I'm sure you understand, and now you get to have an extra "fun" morning!
For those of you who are wondering... The coke is hitting the spot, and I will be sad when it's gone. This is the only "large diet coke slip up" I'm allowing myself until Carson gets here.

1 comment:

  1. Love it! You and Carson so deserved that little sweet treat!

    ReplyDelete